New classes and teachers
Huge thanks to all of our teachers for sharing their energy and knowledge – and massive thanks to you for all the comments, support and feedback you give them.
Look out for another 4 new teachers coming soon the new year!
We introduced another way to organise your classes with our new feature: Playlists. We’ve been inspired by your playlists of classes and loved seeing the connections between the EkhartYoga community grow!
You followed 8 new programs together this year
- Balanced Boost – Mindful and Fit – a mix of fun flows and mellow classes
- 10 Minutes 10 Days of Meditation – a short, sweet meditation challenge with Esther Ekhart
- Spring into Strength – 10 classes, 10 teachers each working on a different area of strength
- Seasonal cleanse with Ayurveda and Yoga – talks, yoga classes and meal plans to support your body type
- 30 Mornings of Yoga – a chance to try out lots of teachers and build up your daily yoga habit
- Get Fit and Healthy Season 2 – 6 dynamic classes to challenge you and get the blood pumping
- Mastering Anxiety – using techniques from yoga, meditation, psychology and Yoga Nidra with James Reeves
- Revolutionise Your Yoga – Esther, Julie and Gilda invited you to share what they have been discovering in their own practice and explorations
If you missed any of these first time around they’re all still available for you to follow any time you like on the programs page.
5 years of EkhartYoga
Last but not least, we celebrated our 5 year anniversary! Thanks for being with us and making EkhartYoga what it is!
Enjoy the last few days of 2017 and we’ll see you for lots more yoga and meditation in 2018!
With love from
Esther, Bas, Minne, Jenny, Kirsty, Rotem, Mirjam, Martha, Lyanne and Stip the dog x