Calling all EkhartYoga members! We’ve put together a playlist of ten videos for you to try which will work on your overall flexibility and leave you feeling yummy. The list includes a mix of class lengths, levels and teachers. Remember to respect your body’s boundaries – the idea is that you work on your flexibility in the long-term, not stretch it to the max!
These classes are also perfect for our offline viewing app – EkhartYoga members can download up to ten videos for free.
1. Improve your flexibility – work on the flexibility of your legs, hips, upper body and side body in this short but sweet Hatha class with Esther – 9 mins
2. Open up! – this short Hatha / Vinyasa Flow with Irina will wake you up and leave you feeling grounded, opened up, relaxed and energised – 17 mins
3. Delicious body stretch flow – tease out tension in this yummy Vinyasa Flow with Marlene – expect hip opening, hamstring stretches, spine awakening and side-bending – 24 mins
4. Quick slow fix – let James help you unwind from a long car journey or a bad day in this simple Hatha class which soothes the lower back, hips and sacrum – 30 mins
5. Chill out practice – clear your mind by focusing on your breath in this Vinyasa / Anusara class with Sandra that will warm up and stretch the major muscles in your body – 30 mins
6. Steady stimulating morning flow – try this grounding yet energising, gentle yet refreshing Vinyasa Flow class with Esther – a real “monkey-mind tamer” as one member called it! – 40 mins
7. Challenging yet yummy – clear the mental fog and spread some positive energy with this uplifting Vinyasa Flow class from Jennilee – 42 mins
8. Unwind and relax – unravel and let go with Nichi’s easy, deeply relaxing Hatha practice incorporating twists, side stretches and hip work – lovely if you’re low on energy – 52 mins
9. Stretch and strengthen – learn the necessity of combining strength with stability so you can stretch safely in this delicious Hatha class with Esther – 60 mins
10. The great unwinding – release tension from the neck and shoulders while stretching the legs and opening the hips in this perfect post-work practice with David – 1:07
Find more like this:
Members can use the Flexibility filter to browse more classes