If you’ve been working on a regular yoga practice, or you have finished a yoga programme like the Get Fit and Healthy in 10 days, you’ll be feeling stronger and ready for more! Enjoy and maintain your strength and fitness with this selection of classes I’ve put together especially for you. They are all level 2 or 2/3, so they do include some challenging poses. Keep a open attitude and try them just for fun!
Here’s my suggested list – please add your favorite challenging classes in the comments too.
- 35 minutes strong yoga practicewith Esther Ekhart
Feel challenged and exhilarated after this short, strong, compact practice!
- Intermediate prana expanding flow: Just for fun– 70 mins, with Esther Ekhart
Find your balance inside and out with this strong yoga flow. Throughout the class you are reminded to stay connected to the breath and to practice “just for fun” as a way to keep it light.
- Blood pumping Vinyasa Flow – 40 mins, with MacKenzie Miller
This vinyasa class will make you sweat, challenge your ability to stay connected to your breath, while keeping you present on your mat.
- Supremely funky flight! – 60 mins, with MacKenzie Miller
This class will help you build strength in your shoulders and core while giving you confidence in your inversion practice.
- Upside down and inside out – 60 mins, with MacKenzie Miller
In this vinyasa flow class you will build a strong foundation to go upside-down in a Headstand
- Fluid delight – 45 mins, with Andrew Wrenn
A buoyant energetic class fusing strength building elements with free fluid movement.
- Ashtanga Yoga: half primary series – 75 mins, with Clayton Horton
Here Clayton presents the first half of the Ashtanga Primary Series, taught in his clear and light-hearted manner.
- The rocket, a San Francisco classic – 90 mins, with David Lurey
This ‘fast paced’ energetic all purpose class comes from Larry Schultz. A blended mix mash of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Primary & Secondary series.
- Shiva flow – 50 mins, with Nichi Green
A very strong upper body and core class bringing in Chaturangas, Handstands, Bakasana, Parsva Bakasana and Shirsana.
- Detox your body, detox your mind – 80 mins, with Sandra Carson
Continuous mixed asana flow to clear those thoughts that make your doubt yourself and clear the space for new possibilities.
- Vinyasa continuous flow with Padmasana– 45 mins with Francesca Giusti
Warm up the major joints of the body and find a fluid quality in this challenging practice. Includes Firefly Pose.
You can find lots more like this by using the “Level” and “Duration” search filters on the classes page.