Spring into Strength – 10 classes, 10 teachers, 10 days
We all know that for our bodies to be healthy they need to be strong as well as flexible. Strength training, either with weights or our own body weight, is beneficial for our bones, balance, metabolism and how we carry ourselves.
As we get stronger, everyday tasks like lifting become easier. We become more self-reliant and confident in our physical abilities and this has a positive psychological knock-on effect too.
So join us to Spring into Strength and by the end of the programme you’ll feel stronger, fitter and ready to take on the world!
10 yoga classes over 10 days from a mix of our amazing band of EkhartYoga teachers. Each class is around 30 minutes and focuses on a different area of the body:
- Stability from your centre with Esther Ekhart
- Bandhas with Andrew Wrenn
- Arms with Marlene Henny
- Rest day or gentle yoga with Aki Omori
- Shoulders with Adela Serrano
- Legs with David Lurey
- Wrist-friendly strength with MacKenzie Miller
- Rest day or Yoga Nidra with James Reeves
- Core work with Nichi Green
- Whole body strength with weights with Jennilee Toner
You’ll also have a short meditation on Emotional Strength from Esther Ekhart to repeat every day.
How do I join in?
If you’re an EkhartYoga member just head to the Spring into Strength program page and click ‘Follow Program’!