- The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only. Participate at your own risk. Make sure you exercise in a light area, with enough free space around you. Wear comfortable clothing so you can move freely.
- If you feel dizzy, light headed, faint or if you experience any other discomforts, stop exercising immediately and consult a medical doctor. You are responsible for your condition during your workout. Exercise within your limits. Never force or strain. Seek attention and advise as appropriate.
- Before any workout you should stretch to warm up and cool down afterwards. Not warming up, cooling down and stretching properly might result in personal injury. You should avoid alcohol and drugs before practice. Also no heavy meals for two hours before workout. Keep yourself hydrated before during and after your yoga pratice.
- We do not recommend that you attempt any of these poses or yoga excercises without suitable experience and supervision. We offer no medical advice. You should consult a medical practitioner before attempting any excercise and particularly yoga, to ensure that you do not injure yourself. This is particularly important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any existing medical conditions. This site may not be tailored to match your physical and mental health.We accept no liablity whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this website.
- While EkhartYoga uses its reasonable efforts to maintain this website in an accurate and up-to-date fashion it may contain some technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. EkhartYoga cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions on this website.
While EkhartYoga uses its reasonable efforts to maintain this website in an accurate and up-to-date fashion it may contain some technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. EkhartYoga cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions on this website.
Limit of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, EkhartYoga VOF will not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website. In no event shall EkhartYoga be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of any services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to content available on the website, neither EkhartYoga nor any of its employees or agents makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by EkhartYoga. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of EkhartYoga, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Your privacy is important to us and we want you to know what we do with your data when you use our site or communicate with us.
At EkhartYoga we respect your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the Dutch and European data protection acts. The purpose of this website Privacy Statement is to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website. By visiting EkhartYoga.com, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such, and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these other websites.
2. Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
- Personal Data This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, company name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- Non-Personal Data Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. Purposes for which we hold your information
- Non-Personal Data We use the non-personal data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
- Personal Data. We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes: (i) to provide you with the information or services you have requested; (ii) to contact you if required in connection with your request or to respond to any communications you might send to us; (iii) to send you the EkhartYoga newsletter, event alerts, information about product releases, service notifications and to communicate with you about relevant industry information and activities. This is only pertinent if you voluntarily sign up for this service.
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. All information is used solely for our own internal marketing. We may provide non-personal data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties of the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties. We will disclose your personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
5. Sale of Business
We reserve the right to transfer information (including your personal data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of EkhartYoga provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of this Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
Your personal data is held by EkhartYoga in accordance with industry best practices. We do not store your credit card information, number, expiry date or CVV security code on our servers. To ensure optimal security, we use a third party (Ogone Payment Services) for all credit card billing. Ogone uses a PCI-DSS compliant SSL platform, secured by encryption and authentication. We take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data.
7. Users under 18
EkhartYoga.com content is not directed at users under 18 years of age. When you provide information about yourself as a user, you are thus representing yourself as 18 years of age or older. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information about visitors under 18 years of age. However if we do become aware of having collected personally identifiable information from a user under 18 without consent of a parent or legal guardian, we will remove such information from our servers.
8. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You also have a right to have your personal data corrected, if inaccurate, or, in certain circumstances, erased. Please forward any such requests in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Right of Access to Your Personal Data
To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email us at email@example.com
10. Changes to the Privacy Statement
Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this website so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use personal data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this Privacy Statement, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in the new manner.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of the Netherlands, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.
12. Questions or Comments
If you wish to contact us to discuss any matter in relation to this Privacy Statement or our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us.