In this program you’ll tune into the natural rhythms, waves and vitality of the spine.
Through 8 creative classes, inspired by the yoga of Vanda Scaravelli, the Feldenkrais method, Somatics and more, you will:
- Find new areas of freedom in your spine, feel rejuvenated, and release tension.
- Connect with the breath and with gravity, and see how that influences movement.
- Experience the interconnectedness and spirals in the body - from the feet to the spine to the head.
- Enhance your knowledge about the anatomy of the spine and its connections.
- Gain new insights and perspectives for your practice and or teaching.
The classes follow a natural progression. We recommend you follow them in order first at your own pace, and then repeat those that you connect with. Classes are a mix of durations so you can choose one to fit into your schedule.
Who is it for?
This program is for anyone looking to add new perspectives, knowledge and inspiration to their existing yoga or movement practices. Absolute beginners may find it helpful to begin with a Beginner program first, although are welcome to join. Available to all EkhartYoga members as part of your subscription. If you're not a member yet register for your two-week free trial to take part.
Read more about this style of yoga
What is Scaravelli-inspired yoga?
Somatic explorations of the spine to transform your movement practice
After this program you might also like to try