This course is a classic: anatomy, philosophy, technique of postures, a variety of workshops on different topics, from the use of voice to pregnancy yoga, and lots of practice.
A 200-hour course meant for students who enjoy physical movement and wish to receive a broad, intense education in yoga.
What you will learn
- Anatomy Foundations: skeletal segments, muscle groups, skeletal variations and their importance in teaching yoga.
- Yoga Poses: all the basic yoga poses for teaching beginner and intermediate classes, analysis of the poses and their functions, alternatives for injuries and adjustments
- Sun salutations and how to teach the poses in a flow
- Philosophy: introduction to the history of yoga philosophy and to the sutras of Patanjali
- Presentation techniques
- Voice techniques
- Workshop Pregnancy Yoga
- Workshop Yin Yoga
Who is it for
This training is for anyone with an affinity for dynamic, active yoga, with a minimum of one year experience.
Schedule (can be changed)
- Friday: 18.30 – 21.00 Lecture
- Saturday: 12.00 – 18.00 Class – Break – Lecture
- Sunday: 12.00 – 18.00 Class – Break – Lecture
24, 25, 26 January
14, 15, 16 February
6, 7, 8 March
27, 28, 29 March
17, 18, 19 April
8, 9, 10 May
22, 23, 24 May
5, 6, 7 June
3, 4, 5 July
Your Body, Your Yoga – Bernie Clark
Autobiography of a Yogi – Paramahansa Yoganada
Raja Yoga – Swami Vivekananda
Thieme Atlas of Anatomy