This Progressive Vinyasa and Ashtanga Yoga Training will deepen your practice, understanding and teaching capacity while enjoying the gorgeous eco-sanctuary retreat of Monte Orada.
Become industry ready with this immersion training of 200hr with Yoga Alliance accreditation from Green Lotus Yoga training school. Join us for 3 weeks to complete the 200hr training or complete a 50hr module in a week.
- 11 - 18 July : Anatomy and Alignment - the Bio-mechanics of Progressive Vinyasa
- 18 - 25 July : Restorative Yoga and Subtle energetics - Pranayama, Mantra, Nidra
- 25 July - 1 August : Ashtanga yoga Fundamentals - Method, Adjusting, Philosophy
What you can expect from the 200hr course:
- To develop your yoga practice and teaching skills
- Learn to teach Progressive Vinyasa and weave together vinyasa sequences for all levels
- Learn the fundamentals of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga method to lead, support and assist half primary series
- Develop your teaching style and learn how to share with confidence and ease
- Explore subtle anatomy, energetics, pranayama, mantra, yoga nidra and meditation
- Learn about yoga philosophy
- Learn how to develop your yoga business and share creatively and effectively
200hr Training from €2990 (3 weeks)
50hr Modules from €1100 (1 week)
Early Bird pricing until March 11 2020...
Prices include: all training and training manuals; comfortable shared accommodation in a stunning retreat setting; 3 buffet vegetarian meals; amazing swimming and coastal adventures; a lush ecological nature immersion sanctuary with permaculture gardens, bio-pool and spectacular views...
You can use the contact box below to reach Tashi and register your interest. Or visit Tashi's website for More Info...