with José de Groot
|When||26 May 2018 to 2 Dec 2018 9:00-16:30|
Learn, and experiment with, the energetic, emotional and healing benefits of Yin Yoga.
Master the practical applicability of energetic anatomy (chi & meridians) to become a skillful and creative Yin Yoga teacher who can teach, adjust and guide students through physical, energetic and emotional levels of experience.
What will you learn?
- How to see and respond to people, their bodies, and their potential.
- Practical strategies based on anatomy and meridian theory which allows you to let your students practise in a personalised manner and allows you to deepen your own practice and understanding.
- A deep understanding of how the body functions: bones, muscles, fascia, joints, movements, organs and connective tissue, chi, meridians and 5 element theory.
- Understanding of what various poses can do for the body and the energetic balance.
- How to intelligently sequence and teach safe, personalised and creative yoga classes that are inspirational.
- How to use props and give personalised adjustments - with your acquired (energetic) anatomy knowledge as its foundation - in order for your students to get a beneficial yin practice without unnecessary pain nor injuries.
- Pranayama techniques to deepen or enhance the healing effects of the Yin practice.
- How to be in the moment and how to observe without action or reaction by practising meditation; which supports your Yin practice.
- Basic understanding of the Chinese Medicine, Taoism and Yoga Sutras, to teach your classes on a heart-mind level.
Further details and booking
Early Bird price: €1060,- (registration and payment until January 26th 2018) Regular price: €1210,- (registration and payment after January 26th 2018)
For more information, complete program and questions, please contact José using the contact box below.
Or check José’s website
Subscribe to this workshop
By subscribing below you’re letting the teacher know that you wish to attend this workshop. They will be in touch soon with more info.