Berlin Yoga Conference is a new initiative offering yoga and meditation workshops, themed lectures, live music, great food and lots more. View the full programme
Featuring some amazing teachers from across diverse yoga backgrounds, there will be a special emphasis on scientific research and modern yoga philosophy.
EkhartYoga members can get a 20% discount on tickets - see below for details
Berlin Yoga Conference strives to create an authentic yoga experience and is open to all levels. Anyone who is interested in a healthy lifestyle and ethical living is welcome!
The conference begins at 17.00 on Friday 24th of May until 21.00 on Sunday 26th of May.
Esther Ekhart's workshops
Please check the Berlin yoga conference website for the full program.
- Saturday 25 May 10:00 - 11:30 - Yin/Yang Yoga: Dragon Dance
- Saturday 25 May 16:00 - 17:30 - Hatha Flow: Free Your Fascia
- Sunday 26 May 8:00 - 8:30 - Meditation: Calm Your Restless Mind
- Sunday 26 May 11:45 - 13:15 - Vinyasa Flow: Explore New Ways of Moving
Venue and bookings
Berlin Yoga Conference takes place in Malzfabrik, Berlin. Malzfabrik is a beautifully renovated ex-industrial space that preserves its Berlin charm and uniqueness.
- 115 EUR for Day 1 - Friday
- 225 EUR for Day 2 - Saturday
- 225 EUR for Day 3 - Sunday
- 440 EUR for Full 3-day conference pass
EkhartYogis Special Offer
Order your tickets via the Berlin Conference website
Use the promo code “ekhart-yoga” to claim your 20% discount off any ticket type.