Join Marlene Henny in her vinyasa-based Core Flow Yoga Module Advanced Study for Teachers.
Gain new insights and learn how to create a powerful practice and classes and grow further as a yoga teacher.
This study combines core anatomy insights, creative and dynamic Core Flow Yoga practices, circular (non-linear) movements through transitions, core principles and core waves.
Learn to awaken and connect to your centre and transform your teaching, your students, and your practice from the inside and out.
Get new insights into your yoga practice and self-clarity and apply what you learned in your training immediately.
Discover new insights to bring your teaching on to the next level: get knowledgeable, creative and teach classes that are not standard but dynamic, fun, open and interesting.
The advanced study covers 5 days, 42 contact hours and 8 hours of homework in which you will:
- Receive fifty hours of content.
- Improve your knowledge of core anatomy and core alignment in yoga classes.
- Learn to add the core principles into your teaching as well as be able to teach a full core flow class.
- Learn how to instruct core signature poses in a way students become aware and feel more and get better results in their practice.
- Learn how to practice and teach creative and intelligent core moves, core signature poses, core waves, transitions and the core breath.
- Practice positive and powerful language to support your teaching.
At the end of this training you will be inspired and empowered to guide others into core alignment and teach in a dynamic, uplifting and joyful way.
The training takes place in Amsterdam, NL and is taught in English.
How to book
For full details and bookings please visit the Nieuwe Yoga School website