This fantastic 40-hour training course will give you all the skills you need to teach creative and inspiring classes to young people aged 6 to 11 years old.
What to expect
The course will run over 5 days and incorporate;
- Daily adult yoga class, daily Kids Yoga class
- Philosophy for children- Yamas and Niyamas- Boundaries and why they are important.
- Child development and learning- how children learn
- Creativity and play- why play is important
- Group games, drama and pair work, use of props.
- Themes, stories and class planning.
- Use of voice, effective communication.
- Running a child-led session.
- Asana- creating asana and movement.
- The business of yoga,
- Child protection.
- Live teaching assessment to local children
The training takes place at Yoga Dunia which is located on the magical island paradise of Nusa Lembongan, just a short 30-minute boat ride from beautiful Bali.
$459 USD Early bird If booked 3 months before the training begins
$559 USD Regular price following the early bird period
A non-refundable $150 USD deposit is required to reserve your space in the training.
For full details, accommodation options and registration please visit the Yoga Dunia website