For the second year running, Mark Freeth from the Freestyle Yoga Project is teaming up with Alpine Fix to offer a week of yoga, movement and climbing in the beautiful French Alps.
Funky movement and yoga classes to build strength, mobility and agility - we’ve got handstand workshops, locomotion, pole work and body drills to really get you moving.
The rest is up to you - try scaling the highest summits with a local guide, running local trails, climbing some rock routes or walking to a mountain hut just for the night sky and alpenglow. A fantastic adventure with a heart-warming community, you won’t want to leave!
What to expect
The daily schedule is totally flexible but usually runs something like this:
08:00 Wake and morning yoga practice
10:00 Daily activity with lunch
16:00 Return and relax
17:00 Evening yoga class
18:00 Evening meal and relax
Activities available in addition to climbing are hiking, mountain biking (not included but available), kayaking (not included but available) and para-ponting (not included but available).
There is a lot of chill out time too and no daily activity or yoga class is compulsory.
It is relaxed, you can do as much or as little of what's on offer. You can choose your own adventure!
Prices and booking details
- 3 days climbing instruction
- yoga twice daily
- 7 nights accommodation (shared or private)
- all meals; organic, vegetarian loveliness from our in-house chef.
- Transfers to and from the airport - minibus usually 75 GBP return
- kit hire if you don't have your own climbing gear like rock shoes etc.
- mountain bike guiding and hire if you fancy that one day (optional)
- mountain refuge meal and stay (optional 50 Euros)
£850.00 per person.
Bring a friend discount
10% discount for your partner or a second guest if you book at the same time (not available to use with any other offer).
Book your space via Alpine Fix
Please visit Alpine Fix to make your booking and to see more photos of last year's adventure!