Do you want to share your passion for Yin Yoga? Then immerse yourself in the world of Yin Yoga and learn:
- In a fun and practical way how the body functions physically and energetically by studying anatomy (bones, muscles, fascia, joints, movements, organs, connective tissue) and meridian theory (chi, meridian pathways, 5 element theory).
- To practically use the anatomical and meridian knowledge enabling you to see and respond to people, their unique bodies, and their potential.
- To use props and give personalised adjustments in order for your future students to get a beneficial Yin practice without pain or injuries.
- What various lower and upper body Yin yoga poses can do for the body and the energetic balance.
- Pranayama techniques to enhance the healing effects of the Yin practice and to feel and guide the chi flow.
- How to be in the moment and how to observe without action or reaction, by practising meditation.
- About Chinese Medicine, Taoism and Yoga Sutras, to deepen your understanding and teach your classes on a heart-mind level.
- To intelligently sequence and teach safe, personalised and creative yoga classes that are inspirational.
José’s program takes time to complete, giving you enough time to study, practise and integrate what you have learned. Enabling you to become a skilful, confident and inspiring teacher.
Prices and further details
For more information, dates, complete program and questions, please contact José using the contact box below. Or visit José’s website
Deposit: € 500, - (this amount will be deducted from the EARLY BIRD price or the normal price)
Early Bird Price: € 2.195, - (registration and payment until April 8th 2019)
Regular Price: € 2.395, - (registration and payment after April 8th 2019)