This week-long retreat will be full of yoga, meditation, and pranayama sessions to bring you more peace, awareness, strength and stability in both your body and mind.
It takes place in the beautiful surroundings of the D’alijo centre, surrounded by nature with great hiking trails, leading you to rivers, waterfalls and natural pools.
What to expect ?
- Wake up to the mountain views enjoying the special energy of the early morning as Esther guides you through different Pranayama and meditation exercises.
- When the weather supports it, the Meditation and Pranayama sessions can be taught outside in nature with the stunning views of the valley.
- After breakfast, we will continue with a strong (ish) flowing yoga practice that focuses on loosening the body as well as strengthening and stabilizing the body and easing the mind. Everybody can work at their own level.
- After lunch we’ll have a break where you can relax by the swimming pool, rest in your cabin or go for walks in the beautiful surroundings of the centre.
- In the late afternoon we come together for some more yoga and awareness practices. The afternoon focus will be on deeply relaxing and restoring the body and mind while beginning to open to the mystery of the present moment, which is made so easy in this beautiful place.
- The day will end with a lovely dinner and a beautiful dessert. Please visit the Dalijo website to view pictures of the centre, its rooms and facilities, and the stunning natural surroundings.
Arrival is on Sunday, 11th October 2020. You can check in from 14.00 onwards. We will come together for a grounding yoga practice in the evening to help everyone settle in. Departure is on Sunday, 18th October after breakfast.
Cost per person
- Shared room 4 people - €1045
- Shared room 2 people - €1125
- Single room with shared bathroom facilities - €1235
- Single room with own toilet and shower - €1375
- Single luxury cabin - €1435 -SOLD OUT
The cost includes seven nights' accommodation, great vegetarian meals served three times daily, coffee and tea plus the complete yoga, meditation and awareness program. You can secure your place with a deposit of €350. This is refundable minus an admin fee of €25 if you need to cancel or if the retreat is cancelled due to the Coronavirus.
Final payment is due August 30th.
How to book
To book your space and for any questions, please use the contact box below and we will get back to you with further information about joining.
About Esther Ekhart
Esther is the founder of EkhartYoga.com. She has been practising yoga and meditation since she was a child and teaching for over 20 years. She brings her years of personal practice, therapy training and study of yoga philosophy into her teachings, creating a space for students to find peace and (re)connect with themselves and the present moment.
How to get to the D’Alijo centre
- Please arrange your travel so you arrive on 11th October - you can check in to your room from 14.00. We will have dinner together followed by a settling in practice. Departure is on 18th October after breakfast.
- Please fly to PORTUGAL PORTO AIRPORT. Transavia, Tap, Vueling, KLM, Ryan Air, all fly there.
- Transfer time to the D’Alijo centre is 60 minutes by car from Porto airport. There are no public transport options to the centre. Transfers to and from the D'Alijo centre are not included in the prices. We can arrange shared airport transfers to and from Porto airport at €80 per car one way, maximum of three people. For bigger groups we can organise a bus.
- A few weeks before the retreat we will ask you for your travel details and if you want to share travel to the centre. We will group you together so you can share costs.
- Alternatively, you can find cheap car rental options via Transavia and RyanAir. Please make sure you travel with valid travel insurance.