Ekhart Yoga offers high quality online Yoga and meditation classes, for practicing yoga at home.
How does it work?
- An EkhartYoga subscription will give you direct and unlimited access to our extensive and fast growing library of Yoga and Meditation videos, and will also give you a discount on video downloads. New classes are added every day.
- You can choose between an annual or monthly subscription.
A monthly subscription is €12.50 per month (first month only €1) and is automatically renewed each month and rebilled about 24 hours before the end of every subscription period. You can cancel anytime!
With an annual subscription we offer a 20% discount and works out at €10 per month (€120 one time fee) with no automatic renewal.
- All major credit cards and PayPal are welcome. For more info, please read our payment FAQ's
- To unsubscribe is just as easy, you can cancel your subscription any time: just go to your account settings and click ‘cancel subscription’
- Joining is easy! Just click "Join Now" and follow the steps and you will be on your Yoga mat in minutes.
More than 2000 videos and counting
We offer classes with a wide variety of styles, levels and themes. So whether you are completely new to yoga or you have been doing it for years there is something here for you. We upload new classes every day and we have a great team of highly talented and passionate international yoga teachers who ensure we have high quality classes for you.
Our online yoga programs include collections of classes and articles designed to guide you through different aspects of yoga. We have programs for beginners through to advanced; for those looking to build a regular practice; for specific groups like runners, and progressive programs to help you move on in your practice. Each month we feature a program with a specific start date. This way we come together as a community, taking the same classes and enjoying the support of fellow global classmates.
Our blog is packed with informative, helpful, practical and fun articles all around yoga, yoga anatomy, meditation, health, food, wellbeing and mindfulness. The Ekhart Yoga team, our teachers and our guest bloggers all contribute and are passionate about sharing it with you.