This teacher training invites you to deepen your practice and dive into an exploration of your own body and inner world. You’ll learn to empower your students to discover and trust their own bodies and adapt the practice to suit them. Translate your understanding of the Yin yoga philosophy, Meridian and Elemental theory, Functional Anatomy and asana into a personalised and safe practice for yourself and others.
From day one José will guide you in deepening your practice and encourages your skills to become a confident and creative teacher. To become a source of inspiration begins with your own personal yoga practice, both on and off the mat. Yoga is not just physical, but a practice of the heart, mind and spirit. Be prepared to discover your mental and physical tendencies through this journey.
Discover together the healing benefits of Yin yoga!
The training at a glance
This training starts on the 1st October 2022 until 24th September 2023. Successfully completing this training will enable you to register with Yoga Alliance – an international yoga registrar.
The Training Structure:
- An initial introduction / opening circle at the beginning of this training – live on zoom
- Self study of the ONLINE 50 hour Yin & Anatomy Training and the 30 hour Yin & Meridian Training on the Ekhart Academy
- Online Study Group Sessions – José will meet with your designated study group (groups of up to 5 students) twice during this training so we can discuss assignments, have space for Q&A and to give you a space to talk about any specific challenges etc that you are experiencing.
- Whole Group Sessions – We will gather with the entire group three times over the course of this training. Connect with each other, discuss upcoming assignments and generally catch up!
- Live Zoom Yin Yoga Classes – practice with José monthly during this training. You will be given access to her 90 min Yin yoga classes. Practice with her live on zoom or practice from the recordings.
- Essential teaching practice and pose adjustment sessions (via Zoom). There will be a 2 x weekend session for adjustment practice of the 20 poses of the lower body (first 2 days) and 15 poses of the upper body (second 2 days) with plenty of time for Q&A.
- We will also gather as a group to practice teaching. This will take place over 2 x week long events, every evening for a class taught by a fellow student.
- Online multiple choice exams. There will be two online multiple choice exams to be completed during this training.
If you have already completed one or both of my courses on the Ekhart Academy then you have already done these multiple choice exams!
- Final Practical Exam will be conducted in the final week online via zoom.
Price includes access to online learning, all tuition and manuals.
Pricing plans are also available!
Early Bird (If paid in full before July 1st 2022)
Have you purchased the Yin Bundle package at the Ekhart Yoga Academy?
Then you can complete this training for €1660 (Or Early Bird €1360)
Have you purchased the 50 hour Yin Yoga Anatomy Training at Ekhart Yoga Academy?
Then you can complete this training for €1850 (Or Early Bird €1550)
Have you purchased the 30 hour Yin & Meridian Teacher Training at the Ekhart Yoga Academy?
Then you can complete this training for €1980 (Or Early Bird €1695)
We also offer payment plans. An initial deposit of €500 is required upon acceptance of your registration to secure your spot. Then the remainder of the balance is broken up into three payments.
First payment is due on the 5th of November, 2022
Second payment due on the 5th of January, 2023
And the final payment due on the 5th of March, 2023
Please contact José to learn more about payment plan options.
You can register or learn more about this training on José’s website