If your video is not playing, or isn’t playing as it should, please try the following;
1 Clear your website data and restart your browser.
– Go to Preferences (chrome://settings/)
– Go to History and click ‘Clear browsing data’
– Select ‘Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data’
– Click ‘ Clear browsing data’
– Go to History > Clear recent history
– De-select browsing & download history, select everything else
– click ‘clear now’
-Go to Safari >Reset Safari
– Select ‘remove all website data’ and click ‘reset’
- Internet Explorer:
– Click ‘Tools’
– Select ‘Delete Browsing History’
– Deselect ‘Preserve Favourite website data’
– Select ‘Temporary Internet files and Cookies’
– Click delete
- On your iPad:
– Go to settings> Safari> clear history and browsing data
2 Restart your modem or router
- Turn off your computer
- Unplug your modem and your wireless router if it鈥檚 a separate device
- Wait for about one minute
- Plug in your modem and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking. If you unplugged your router, plug it back in and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking.
- Turn on your computer and try playing your video
3 Update your browser
4 Do you use Adblock or anti-virus software?
Check if your anti-virus or Adblock Plus software is interfering with your video streaming.
5 Chrome users – Are you using a data saving extension?
Please disable the extension while playing the videos.
Still having trouble?
If you’re still having trouble viewing the videos, contact us and we’ll do our best to help you fix the problem. Please include the following information in your email:
- The device you are using (laptop, desktop, iPad etc.)
- The system you are using (e.g. Apple, Windows, Android etc.)
- Your internet connection speed (take a test here)
- Your browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.)