In this series, I would like to share five things that I’ve found can help us to live an empowered life, to honour the person we truly are.
Through these five yoga classes and articles we’ll explore:
- Giving yourself permission to feel and trust your feelings
- Consciously accepting and loving all feelings, emotions and sensations that come up in your body and awareness.
- Discovering your boundaries - physical, mental and emotional - and respecting them.
- Learning to be your own leader. Getting into the driver's seat of your life and expressing yourself.
- Living your truth - following what feels right for you. Deeply trusting what makes you happy and satisfied and aligning your actions to that inner guidance.
My aim is for you to become the skillful creator of your own life. Trusting and following your inner navigation is not only empowering for you but ultimately also for those around you.
These Hatha yoga classes are between 45 and 60 minutes long and each one includes mudra, breathwork, asana practice and relaxation. The classes are at times challenging but include options for all levels.
Give yourself plenty of time to do this program. Take at least one week per class. Notice how it feels and notice any insights or shifts in perception it brings. Journaling can be useful here. Then move on to the next class the following week. Once you have completed the program you can then return to specific classes you wish to repeat.
Please be advised that the classes may bring up some unexpected emotions. Make sure you have the time and space after your practice to settle into this state and to feel grounded again.
If you have any questions can post them in the comments under the classes.
Our members said:
“I simply love the Empowerment series. It fills me up with so much energy and really helps me - removing the blocks inside of me and giving back power to myself.”
Other programs you might like:
Releasing Trauma and Stress course with Sandra on the EkhartYoga Academy