1. Short, sweet and strong! - with Esther Ekhart
A continuous flow that works on stability and core strength. Fun, flowy and energising.
2. Spicy morning flow - with Anna Sugarman
Breath and motion build in this Vinyasa flow, designed to heat the body and cool the mind - deliciously spicy.
3. Pilates mini-moves: core awareness - with Anna Levin
Don't let the fact that this class is done entirely on the back fool you into thinking it's easy - as one member said, "it's tough stuff".
4. Bolster your balance - with David Kam
Fire up your feet in this fun, imaginative challenge of balance, which will help to strengthen your legs. Strong, invigorating and a little bit tricky.
5. Short, perk-up practice - with Tashi Dawa
The perfect session for when you want to feel motivated and get things done. "Woke up sluggish, now feeling bright and breezy," said one member.
6. Budokon lunch break - with Gilda Goharian
A burst of Budokon in under 20 minutes - for those times when you need "the impossible to seem possible."
7. The 5 Tibetan Rites - with Esther Ekhart
5 dynamic yoga exercises for health, energy and strength - this routine is short, effective and gives you an instant energy buzz.
8. Morning flow 2 - with Nichi Green
A short, twisting flow class to wake you up and energise the spine - or in other words: "another great episode of yoga espresso with Nichi".
9. Connect with your spark - with Marlene Henny
A great reminder that a short yoga practice doesn't need to be a rushed yoga practice in order to be effective. This class is the perfect energy shot to boost your spirits.
10. 20 minute blast-off with David Lurey
An oldie but a goodie - David's favourite cross training exercises combined with yoga poses and a little touch of feel-good talk. ("But why isn’t David out of breath? Why?!")
More coming soon...
If you enjoy these short, sweaty practices, we've got lots more around the corner...so keep your eyes peeled for news of our September program!