Schedule in time for self-care with peaceful classes to soothe your nervous system, ease aches and pains, and prepare you for a restful night’s sleep.
This 12 week program includes 3 classes a week: 2 shorter classes to fit into busier days and one longer class giving you more time to soak up the benefits.
You can expect a mix of Slow flows, gentle Hatha, Restorative and Yin yoga plus meditations and Yoga Nidra.
How to get the most from this program:
- Get your yoga mat ready and set up your home yoga space
- Consider dedicating a journal to this period of practice
- Schedule in the time for your classes and reflection at the beginning of each week. Try to be as specific as you can about the day and time
- Try this 10 minute body scan meditation from Julie Martin at the beginning of the program and then revisit it regularly to check in with how you’re feeling in body and mind.
- Join the EkhartYoga Community Facebook group to share tips and tricks.